Native American Bank provides a full range of business loans available to anyone,
but with a focus on lending to Tribes, Tribally-owned enterprises, Alaska Native Village Corporations and businesses owned by individual Native Americans and Alaska Natives. NAB’s loans are available in all 50 states, and are tailored to meet the unique needs of our customers.
As a result of our commitment and everyday involvement in Indian Country, the bank is conversant with the unique issues of Tribal Law, Trust Lands, Tribal Sovereignty and the many steps involved in completing loan transactions. Where appropriate, the bank utilizes government guaranteed lending programs that offer added flexibility and more favorable terms than can be obtained without such support. These programs are offered by Federal Agencies such as the Small Business Administration (SBA), Bureau of Indian Affairs (BIA), U.S. Housing & Urban Development (HUD), United States Department of Agriculture (USDA), and the Department of Transportation (DOT).
- Secured Term Loans
- Secured Revolving Lines of Credit
- Secured Letters of Credit
- Commercial Real Estate Construction Loans
- Commercial Real Estate Term Loans
- Secured Agribusiness Loans
- Agribusiness Real Estate Term Loans
- NAB selectively participates in the following Government Guaranteed Loan Programs:
dept of Interior-Indian Energy & Econ Dev (BIA)
- US Dept of Agriculture/Farm Services Admin (USDA)
- Small Business Administration (SBA)
- US Dept of Transportation (DOT)
- US Dept of Housing Urban Dev (HUD)
For more information or application forms on Business, Consumer, Agribusiness, HUD Mortgage Lending or Government Guaranteed Lending, call Denver, CO Home Office at 303-988-2727, or Browning, MT Office at 406-338-7000, or Box Elder, MT Office at 406-395-4355.
For information needed by current borrowers on loan account transactions, call Denver, CO Loan Operations Department at 303-988-2727.